Cog

From: Scott Badger (wbadger@psyberlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 17:47:37 MST

There was a recent write up on "Cog" in the NY Times. For those who may not
be familiar with it, the MIT artificial intelligence laboratory site has
cool videos of this creation if your computer handles streaming video. It
has a torso and a head so far. They assert that to learn like a human, the
computer needs a human-like body.

http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/cog/

Also, I saw Matrix yesterday. Kicked ass. Can't wait for it to be discussed
on the list, but we should give everyone a chance to see it first. What do
you think? Another week or so?

Scott