*BZZZT* LIST RULES VIOLATION: PERSONAL ATTACK: JOE E. DEES was Re: MEDIA: >MTV

From: Michael M. Butler (butler@comp-lib.org)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 18:07:05 MST

Rather than contribute to the noise level, I will confine myself to
remarking that I believe this is over the line. Read the list rules, which
should have been mailed automatically upon subscription.

I make no claims about M. Lorrey's postings being over or under said line.

MMB

>The best definition of a redneck I have ever heard is someone who is
belligerently ignorant. While Michael Lorrey is far from ignorant, he
continues to revel in the redneckian belligerence which is only to be
expected from someone who knowingly and gleefully includes the slogan from
Tim McVeigh's post-OkCity truckbombing T-shirt in his sig, and "justifies"
this mass homicide-approving stance by referring to a Waco video which is
rivalled only by the antiabortion "Silent Scream" in its abject lack of
objectivity, while daring anyone who might demonstrate the temerity to
disagree with his skewed politics to "take him on" in a travestric mimicry
of Suthrn Honor. He is one individual who should be forbidden from buying
fertilizer and kerosene, especially as he spouts so much of the former
while pouring the latter on every fire he can find.