DUH! - a Eudora enquiry (sorry)

From: Damien Broderick (damien@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 08:05:06 MST

I apologise to those who find this query shockingly off topic. If anyone
cluey cares to send me an off-list response, I'd be grateful - everyone
else should delete right now.

Every now and then, as Eudora Pro on my old Windows 3.x downloads it gets
into a strange mood and pastes in a little green garbage bin on feet, or
something like that, in every single In Mail message notification, in a
column headed V to the left of the Subject column. This does nothing
obvious except hold up the download, sometimes locking it up. Any clues?
(I can't find a hint in Eudora's Help file, under V for example, but maybe
I need the right head-word as a clue. I tried their on-line FAQ and Search
facility, but everything just stares back at me with dumb resentment.)

Damien Broderick