Re: GUNS: Accidental Deaths (was Re: FAQ Additions (Posthuman mind control))

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 01:06:56 MST

retroman@together.net writes:

> There are still around 30,000 people killed on the
> roads in the US each year.

My recollection is different. Unfortunately I have no specific citations but
in an issue of "Truckers News" some months ago it was reported that for the
first time in a loooooong time there were less than 50,000 people killed on
the hiways for that year...

Not a whole lot less...but less.

I'm on the road normally about eight hours a day...EVERY day. I'm amazed that
there are so few wrecks. People in general are idiots. (when it comes to
their driving anyway)

EvMick
Effingham Illinois.