Re: Can we please dekookify the list?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 19:12:59 MST

The only people saying anything interesting on this list are the ones
taking the time to spell their messages correctly. We're seeing a lot
of messages containing no new ideas, bad grammar, bad punctuation, and
bad capitalization. This list should be limited to people who
understand that the burden of comprehensibility belongs with the writer,
not the reader.

John K Clark would be the only exception. :)

--
        sentience@pobox.com         Eliezer S. Yudkowsky
         http://pobox.com/~sentience/AI_design.temp.html