re: bookmark utility, mp3s

From: William John (anthropy@inwave.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 09:40:25 MST

I was wondering if anyone knew of a great bookmark utility that can be
shared between Netscape Communicator 4.5 and Internet Explorer 4.7. I have
tried Compass, Bookmark Magic, Power Marks and LinkSync but none of these
make the bookmarks or favorites structure the same in both browsers. Please
send mailto:webmaster@thefuturist.net (and Reply to this List) if you know
of one.

Also, I'd like to know about any Transhumanist or Extropian music that I can
download from the web easily. Max More's songs take, it seems an hour to
download at 56Kbps modem so I am thinking in terms of the mp3 (or mp4)
format at http://www.mp3.com or http://www.goodnoise.com. I know this topic
has arisen before on the Transhumanist and Extropian Lists but did not get
any web links really. (I might like to add the appropriate music to my
website and credit the sources at the foot of the pages.) Please also send
mailto:webmaster@thefuturist.net (and Reply to this List) if you know of any
such web music.

Sincerely,
William John
Web Master,
mailto:webmaster@thefuturist.net
The Futurist-Transhuman Think Tank (FTT),
http://thefuturist.net and
http://rockfordacademy.com
AOL IM: oneWWWorld
eFax:(630)604-1541