RE: The only stupid question is an unasked one...or is it

From: Billy Brown (bbrown@conemsco.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 07:12:19 MST

EvMick@aol.com wrote:
> I suppose that when the uneducated are rebuffed by the educated they turn
> other locations for their info. Such bodes well for the concept of an
> informed populance?

Well, you'll notice my quote was part of a fairly long piece debunking the
particular piece of pseudoscience I was talking about. I agree with your
point - those of us who understand why a particular idea is nonsense should
take the time to explain ourselves, instead of just saying "that's nonsense"
and stalking off in a huff. Otherwise we are only making the problem worse.

Billy Brown, MCSE+I
bbrown@conemsco.com