RE: Seeking intelligent document references

From: Michael Wiik (mwiik@messagenet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 09 1999 - 11:21:52 MST

Thank you all for the responses.

It seems a good idea to wait for Office 2000 but I am wondering how fast
companies are going to replace their Office 97 setups with this upcoming
release. (I'm also wondering what will happen if I try to run both
Office 97 and Office 2000 on my PC).

It seems to me that whatever office suite people use, though, it will
still be a case of gigo if the presentation of the documents (how they
look on paper or on the web) is more important than
how it is constructed.

While browsing at Borders recently I found 'Word 97 for Law Firms'
(ISBN: 0761513167)
which seems more in line with what I was looking for. (I might go back
for that one, at the time I could only afford the new Kurzweil book :)

Thanks again,
    -Mike

Michael Wiik
Principal
Messagenet Communications Research
Washington DC Area Internet and WWW Consultants
http://messagenet.com
mwiik@messagenet.com