Better Jobs Find You Via Email!

From: Jobs Via Mail (jobs@estop.net)
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 21:22:46 MST

How would you feel about a better job finding you... FREE!
Jobs Via Mail, our latest service for all Internet job seekers.
Get free job postings by email, matching your requirements!
Paid for by employers, there is never a fee to you, even if
you get a job. Let the right job find you.

In less than 60 seconds, you can register for this free service.

*** How does it work? ***
Just complete our simple online form, telling us what type of job
announcements you want. It's based on where you want to work and
what kind of work you want. Get started by jumping to the
Jobs Via Mail Web site, using this address:

http://3490778837/jobs/

After you complete this quick profile, here's what will happen.

Companies will submit job postings to us. If it matches your profile,
we will email that job to you.

If you are interested, simply fax or email us your resume. We
forward your information to the proper contact at that company.

*** How confidential is this program? ***
Jobs Via Mail is completely confidential. We will not give out or sell
any of your information. You decide which positions, if any, you
would like to respond to. No one will know you are looking.

*** Who is the service designed for? ***
Professionals who have better things to do than spend all their time
looking for a job. These high-level opportunities range from
$30,000-200,000 in total compensation. Let the job find you.

So take a few moments to invest in your future. Let us connect you
with great opportunities directly to your desktop.

Regards,

Jobs Via Mail Services Department

http://3490778837/jobs/

Jobs Via Mail respects your online time and Internet
privacy. If you feel this message has reached you
in error, reply with "remove" as the subject of your
letter. However, if you wish to receive more
information simply follow this link:

http://3490778837/jobs/