Re: death penalty extropian? a modest proposal

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 28 1998 - 17:32:55 MST

In a message dated 11/28/98 12:00:54 AM Central Standard Time, jr@shasta.com
writes:

> (Oh, sorry, I had convinced
> myself that science and technology could do practical things as well as
spin
> off more computer games and Borg movies.)

I suggest that you try living for a period of time ....perhaps a year?.... NOT
makeing any use of the benifits of the science that you apparently hold in
contempt. Go back to first principles....no science at
all...(Impossible...humanity is defined by technology...and thus science...but
you get the idea)

Afterwards I'd be interested in how "practical" science is.

EvMick