Polls: Personality Types: J's vs. P's. was :final results of extropians

From: Natasha Vita-More (natasha@natasha.cc)
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 18:30:31 MST

Perhaps Robin Hanson might act as coxswain for this.

My hesitation for focusing too much on birthing order is that there are far
more psychological underpinnings for the developing and mental/emotional
direction of a person than his or her sibling positioning.

As a transhumanist, I am a first born every day of my life.

Natasha Vita-More: http://www.natasha.cc
Transhumanist Art Centre - Home of Extropic Art: http://www.extropic-art.com
**NEW** Transhuman Culture InfoMark: http://www.transhuman.org
PRESS RELEASE: "We are transhumans ..." Meme Orbits Saturn in 2004!

"The best defense is an aesthetic offense."