>H Books Not Available in the States

From: Doug Bailey (Doug.Bailey@ey.com)
Date: Wed Sep 30 1998 - 08:50:55 MDT

The discussion about books reminded me of a general concern
I've had of late with regards to my book. I've gone to great
lengths to ferret out all the >H texts I could find. However,
I have no way of knowing if texts not published in the United
States or Europe exist. Damien's "The Spike" is a perfect
example. Had Damien not brought it to my attention, I could
have overlooked it entirely (which would have been a tragedy
because it is an excellent book.)

At this point, I'd like to know from list members if there are
any transhumanism-related books that you would recommend but
may not be published in the United States. If the book is not
available through Amazon.com or listed with the Library of
Congress, odds are I don't know about it.

I can read German, French and Italian so books not translated
into English are not a necessity (though English versions are
preferred if available). I'd appreciate any recommendations
anyone might have.

Doug Bailey
doug.bailey@ey.com