Re: Smarter Word Processors

From: Scott Badger (wbadger@psyberlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 22:07:53 MDT

Spike Jones <spike66@ibm.net> wrote:

>i tell ya scott, bill has us all doomed to the gates of hell. spike

Here's another good pic of "Billgatus of Borg"

http://www.yyz.com/~whatis/bg.html

I once heard a comedian say, "Bill Gates now has $30 Billion . . .
apparently it cost $32 Billion to get a decent haircut in his neighborhood."

BTW, two others already beat ya to the punch at pointing out my
poor training on Office 97. But I've been assimilated now.
WordPerfect is irrelevant . . Linux is irrelevant . . .

Cheers,

SB