My status with ExI

From: Kathryn Aegis (aegis@igc.apc.org)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 10:34:53 MDT

I find myself answering the same questions in reply emails, so I
thought I would briefly post a clarification of an earlier post to this list:

1. It is true that I am no longer a member of ExI. It is not true that
I left because of 'inappropriate email communications', and wherever
that phrase originated I'm not sure I know what it means. I tend to
focus on real-time matters, not electrons on a screen. (I do agree that
postings like the recent 'babes' thread are inexecusable within a group
of futurists. Heartfelt apologizies for that should be sent to the
listserve involved, however, rather than to me...)

2. No, I haven't been 'driven away from transhumanism', and will be
reporting on some projects soon. If you had an interest in the media
network project and have not yet contacted me, please do so soon.
Also, the WTA has some exciting ideas that I would like to help put
into action.

Take care,

Kathryn Aegis