Make Over $1,000 per month (For Real) Working 2-5 Hrs. a Week.

From: owner-extropians@extropy.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 11:58:50 MDT

Find out how you can earn over $1,000 per month..
Working Just 2-5 hours PER WEEK!

* No Experience Necessary!
* No Selling Required!
* Our System Is Very Simple- And It Works!
* Not "pie-in-the-sky". REAListic and is working right now!

We have created a fun, easy to understand program to help you
Make Money From Home, in your spare time!
Here's an overview of how you earn Residual Income with minimal effort:

-- YOU are responsible for making our "800" number ring by using one or more
of our simple methods. Our most common method is post cards- WE supply you
with the mailing labels and the post cards with your I.D. number and
our "800" number.

-- The Company takes care of converting those incoming calls
into distributors and selling products On Your Behalf.

-- WE help you with ALL the marketing and WE do ALL the selling for you!

*** MAKING MONEY FROM HOME HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER !!!

Don't let an opportunity like this pass you by.
This is your chance to reduce your debt while building yourself a
LIFETIME RESIDUAL INCOME.

When all is said and done, I have faith that you'll make the right decision.

Please Call 1-800-382-2712 ext. 1709-4900 and see why this is one of the
best opportunities for anyone who wants to make extra money.
Thank you for your time.

CALL TODAY: 1-800-382-2712 ext. 1709-4900

For removal, mailto:nomoney5@juno.com