Re: Ground Control To Major Max

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 11 1998 - 09:40:29 MDT

Scot Parkins Automatic Complaint Generator.

I ocassionaly visit that sight. (Sorry...can't get the URL right now.) The
procedure is to insert a short set of instructions. (name of person
complaining about , number of paragraphs...etc.) then the complaint generator
will auto majickly generate a complaint. It's rather amusing and reminds me
of political speeches and newsmedia stories. Lots of words and very little
meaning.

For some reason this thread reminds me of that. No where near as
"intelligent"...but similar in some regards. Must be a beta version.

EvMick