Please send recent posts on Principles

From: Max More (maxmore@globalpac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 13:18:24 MDT

While I am both changing service providers and getting the forwarding fixed
to my new domain name, my email address has been spotty. I missed a day or
two of Extropians posts, and if you send mail to my Primenet account it may
have bounced. For now please use this address:

maxmore@globalpac.com

If you send comments on the Extropian Principles 3.0 either to the list or
to me in the last couple of days, please resend to this address.

Thanks,

Max

Max More, Ph.D.
more@extropy.org (soon also: <max@maxmore.com>)

http://www.maxmore.com
Consulting services on the impact of advanced technologies
President, Extropy Institute:
exi-info@extropy.org, http://www.extropy.org