Documentation (sort of) on the USSR/Sweden Link

From: James Ganong (JGanong@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 16:02:28 MDT

Hello:

On a whim, I contacted the person Mr Legg offered as a reference for the
allegation that Soviet Communism was in actuality a set of 7 private
trusts; here is the pertinent part of the reply I received:

From: markland@rockisland.com (Lee Markland) Date: Sun, Sep 6, 1998,
5:13am To: JGanong@webtv.net Subject: Re: Russian Communism = Swedish 7
Corp. Slavers?
This is all I have on hand.
Peter Drucker visited the Soviet Union and came back and wrote an
article for Fortnightly Magazine in 1922. In it he said that the Soviet
Union was in reality seven trusts, organized along economic lines
(lumber, mining, etc). I don't have all of my original footnotes to my
researches and I scanned in my manuscript, sans two pages one of which
alas is the actual publication date of the Fortnightly Article, but it
is 1922.

There was more, but it did not provide anything further on the point in
question.

Sorry to take up the bandwidth, but the allegation was *so* outlandish
to many of us that I thought even such a skimpy reference might be of
some interest.