End Of Violence

From: J. Maxwell Legg (income@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 08:47:21 MDT

Anyone who saw this movie will remember the scene.

"I wanna give you a million dollars," he says.
                       "In points." They aren't buying.

If you want to know how The Ingrid Thought Processor would allocate
points over all the scenes in this movie you already suspect this is the
one critical scene. Hint: have a look at the Thomas Hardy (rhyming
slang) that I made of an ICASE introduction to Ingrid's upcoming 2nd
Playboy Party at:

http://welcome.to/queenbee