Re: extropians-digest V3 #80

From: RevSMW@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 07 1998 - 08:45:46 MDT

In a message dated 9/7/98 8:19:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-extropians-
digest@extropy.org writes:

<< Some. The problem is that *everything* rests
 on assumptions, and it is sometimes difficult to
 defend scientific assumptions over religious ones.
 The *only* thing that I know of which we can point
 to is science's track record so far, and that doesn't
 seem to be very convincing to religionists.

     --digsig
          Wolfkin. >>

        Too true. However, I must point out that religions "track record" proves to
be as equally dismall. Science & Religion will always view one another as
enemies (on some levels, at least) as long as they feel threatened by ideas
and suggestions of each other

A strange hero to a select few,
Reverend S. Michael Wilson