Attacks on Extro list and maintainers

From: Randy (cryon@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 11:10:32 MDT

It seems to me that brusquely-stated opinions as to the quality of the
maintenance of this list, and comments as to the personal
characteristics, attitudes, and motivations of originators and
maintainers of this list could be expressed a bit more constructively.
It is, after all, a free mailing list.

And this list could do some real good. Through the agency of this
list, we have discovered that four of us live in Houston. That may not
seem like a big deal to those who live in California where
extros/cryosare plentiful, but considering that many of us are
cryonicists and may need each other to make it to the future, such
contacts could be crucial.

Randy
Cryonics: Gateway to the Future?
http://www.mindspring.com/~cryon/cryonics/cryopage1.html