Archives Suddenly Unavailable

From: boogie woogie (extrogod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 14:22:52 MDT

I can't believe this is happening. Its like the Bill Clinton situation
on the Extropian list. Yesterday I posted about how Erik Moeller's posts
had been deleted from the current list archive. After my post appeared
the archive was suddenly unavailable. Its still unavailable but the 1996
archive is fine. If the Moeller posts reappear when the archive returns
and the people that administer this list claim the posts were always
there that will be an OUTRIGHT LIE. I know what I saw. The Moeller posts
were gone. When I sorted the list by authors Erik did not even show up
on the list! I am appalled by the censoring and if deception occurs that
will appall me also.

Boog aka Colin