WANTED: Hemp Plants (willing to barter)

From: Ken Meyering (ken@define.com)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 04:53:56 MDT

Wanted:

3 or 4 fairly tall hemp plants. My marijuana consumption has gone up
lately. I'm up to about 1/8 of an oz. per week, and my supply lines
have been quite unpredictable.

It's finally dawned on me that I'd be better off growing these plants
at home. My religion allows me to prescribe it as necessary for my
own depression.

I figure with 4 plants, I should be able to smoke at my preferred
rate without requiring the assistance of any other human beings,
while regrowing in a normal cycle.

I figure I can convert my bedroom to small nursery.

I may need some lights and stuff, too, since I've never done this
before and I need all the helpful coaching that's available!!!

Thanks, much.

ken@define.com
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW">