The extropian hot babe thing

From: boogie woogie (extrogod@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 09:14:00 MDT

Its kinda amusing that people are getting so indignant about this hot
babe thing. Sure, the guy that made the point was an ass. Pity him, dont
engage him in discourse. This whole feigned indignance thing that some
people have going on is the real amusement. These people have more
plastic than a power ranger suit and post doctored pictures of
themselves in tight leather, speedos, and lathered in oil. But say the
term 'hot babe' and its time to be haughty.

Its my fault this whole things got started when I posted about the
'Nerds should rot' article in the Boston Globe. We've got an image.
Whether we like it or not its there. We're a group of tech geeks with a
few plastic hippies thrown in for good measure. Hey, we love our
geekness. Anyone with a geek code knows that.

Geekly yours,
Boog