Re: lack of hot Extropian women?

From: DS666MHz@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 12:18:20 MDT

Sherry writes:
<<<I'm an attractive, available woman, but everyone so far has seemed to
ignore
my emails. Maybe I'm not sending it to the proper address.>>>

Well, I apologize for ignoring you emails. Also, I didn't know you were a
female, although you're a bit too old for me (no, I'm not saying you're old.
I'm 16, you see.). Also, I've read your profile, and it's not all that
welcoming. When you tell someone not to IM you if they are simply going to
waste your time, it kind of discourages people. I mean, what's a waste of
time to you could be very important to someone else, and vise-versa.