Re: Life Extension and Overpopulation

From: Entropyfoe@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 21:15:51 MDT

Max, an excellent response to the so called population "problem". To this I
add that the assumption that people are a problem is miserabilist and anti-
extropian assumption. People are our greatest resource! More people to have
ideas and invent solutions to some of our real problems.
The problem is not the extra, the too many people, but rather that they need
education and training to participate in the advancing of consciousness. Due
to the political and economic problems, these people are worried about bread,
not evolution. Perhaps a cross post to the CR list?
-Jay