Re: Another Claim to the term "Extropy"

From: T0Morrow@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 24 1998 - 08:13:08 MDT

Thanks, Doug, for the info on independent uses of "extropy." Just for the
record, I have never claimed to be the only person to think up the term. It
does not take, in all truth, much creativity to string together a couple of
common roots. I only claim to have coined the term in January, 1988 to label
a philosophy of life (in contrast to merely a physical phenomena). Max More,
of course, deserves almost sole credit for having given "extropy," as we use
it here, its current meaning.

T.0. Morrow