FAQs: summary: corrected typo, added intro

From: William John (health2u@biogate.com)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 19:44:15 MDT

Your Q&A now reads:
Are Transhumanist technologies environmentally sound?
Probably, they are certainly our best hope.Transhumanist technologies have
the potential to preserve
existing ecosystems. Reasonable non-Transhuman extrapolations of existing
human culture have little
chance of reserving the current ecosystem. (Dan Clemmensen)

It's at:

I made the optimistism a little stronger. (I hope you don't mind.) Sorry
about the misspelled word. My spell checker didn't catch it.
Sincerely,
-Bill.

Existence is a nonlinear complex adaptive system of autocatalytic processes
in astrophysical, genetic and memetic evolution. (ref. J Doyne Farmer)
Web Master
Futurist Think Tank
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/9356/index.html
mailto:health2u@biogate.com