Re: Ethics

From: Joe Jenkins (joe_jenkins@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 13:10:22 MDT

---Daniel Fabulich <daniel.fabulich@yale.edu> wrote:

> However, there are situations in which the game is not iterated;
these
> are generally situations in which the players are unknown to each
other.
> In these situations, there can be only two strategies: defect or keep
> silent.

I might like to reply to your response if I only understood it. Like
I said, I'm new to the subject of ethics and even worse its been a
while since I read Axelrod's Evolution of Cooperation. I don't
remember non iterated games and so I have no idea what "keep silent"
means. Please afford me some enlightenment. Does it mean don't play
games that are non-iterated?

Joe Jenkins
joe_jenkins@yahoo.com