Re: Let's work on the FAQ!

From: Nick Bostrom (bostrom@ndirect.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 10:09:14 MDT

Kathryn wrote:

> Sounds good. Have you posted the the general transhumanist list? It seems
> that a few persons who replied in the original thread are not on the
> extropians list, and I don't wish to exclude anyone in this process.

Yep. I've also emailed to the WTA-associates list telling people who
are interested to join the extropian or the transhumanist mailing
list.

I will be listening in for a couple of days for comments on the
questions and then post the first part of the revised set.

Nick Bostrom
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
London School of Economics
n.bostrom@lse.ac.uk
http://www.hedweb.com/nickb