Re: Let's work on the FAQ!

From: Nick Bostrom (bostrom@ndirect.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 12 1998 - 10:09:14 MDT

I agree with Greg Burch's excellent suggestions.

> The next set of questions deal with social and political issues, and I would
> group them together under a title indicating their common theme:

Do you mean that the FAQ should be divided into sections with
different headings? Or that the social questions should be compressed
into one big one containing multiple questionmarks?

Nick Bostrom
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method
London School of Economics
n.bostrom@lse.ac.uk
http://www.hedweb.com/nickb