Re: Are guns extropian?

From: Fireeye978@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 00:50:50 MDT

<< I'm concerned about who decides the sick from the healthy, for instance
 Trent Lot considers homosexuals "sick" but a many people do not share his
 views, but Mr. Lot is in a position of some power and he can influence
 the content of laws to enforce his view of illness or at least stop bills
 from even coming up for debate. Or how about the lying, backstabbing, and
 general unethical behavior that occurs at many levels of corporations and
 goverments. I consider some of that behavior to be "sick", but I can't
 directly influence laws or decide who goes onto the committe that writes
 the report on who is considered "sick" or healthy.

This is exactly the point I was making in my earlier post.