has the "extropian" agenda changed? - please advise

From: Charles000@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 00:15:57 MDT

Hello:

What became of the "former" extropians list. All that seems to be "in the
mill" is
chat between a few members about various personal subjects.

My original interest in the "exptropians" was the technical / scientific
postings,
as in events, recently published papers, and items of interest in regards to
the "original" aspects of extropian related developments.

Is this now no longer the case???

I have no interest whatever in chit-chat and personal debates . . .
but I do very much respect the original thematic trajectory of what the
extropian organisation had as an agenda.

Has this changed?

Please advise accordingly.

most sincerely
Charles Ostman