RE: Science, Religion & Truth

From: Jones, Spike (spike.jones@lmco.com)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 15:45:15 MDT

thanks! i agree. the word "cult" has strong negative connotations, but
perhaps we extropians should not be so quick to disown the
title. if we wear it with a certain pride, that derogatory connotation
could lose its sting. i have no problem being called a cultist, if that
cult
is one that promotes disciplined thinking, positive messages,
observation and analysis of emperical data instead of blind faith... sj