Re: Sex, authority, and social norms

From: Kathryn Aegis (aegis@igc.apc.org)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 04:48:55 MST

Yak Wax:
>So I can presume from this message that there is no evidence to
>support your claims. So granted it has no scientific basis we need to
>find a rational way of looking at the current situation.

I have not granted that there is no scientific basis for my
statements--they fall in line with current psychological and medical
studies and theory, and therefore I have no need to 'prove' anything.
This list favors opinions that are backed up in some rational manner,
either through study, theory, or careful survey of existing
information. Again, I welcome such information, if you can provide
it, but until then don't expect me to agree that your contentions
should be included in my own extropian work.

Sin,

Kathryn Aegis