Re: AND WHAT DO WE SAY ??? (was: Re: European countries say no to human cloning)

From: CountZero (count_zero@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 14:54:18 MST

At 08:18 PM 1/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>snip

>Know what I say??? HACK CHIRAC!!!!
>
>I think he needs to discover what life would be like with a few more of him
>around, and if biology won't cooperate, I'm sure there are a few neighborhood
>hackers who would love to impersonate his clones for as long as they can get
>away with it.
>
>--
>TANSTAAFL!!!
>   Michael Lorrey

I _like_ it!

Seriously, though, someone mentioned going underground or warring on our enemies, I see both as possable.
Also we should be cultivating contacts with the H/P/A/V floks _now_.

"The best government is that which governs least.
The government that governs least is none at all."

Try to think of it as evolution in action.