Re: Q/A: neurochips

From: Michael M. Butler (butler@comp*lib.org)
Date: Fri Dec 26 1997 - 14:19:18 MST

http://www.nanothinc.com/NanoWorld/NanoWire/nw042296/NanoWire042296.html

Should at least give you some better search criteria.

I'd try Potember +"Johns Hopkins" +silicon on Dogpile.

MMB

At 04:29 PM 12/25/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hope everyone is in recovery from a fabulous holiday, or at least had
>a day or two of quiet.
>
>The DNA chip posting reminds me--there was a short blurb in several
>newspapers about an announcement at the Society of Neuroscience
>regarding the growth of baby rat neurons in a computer chip. The
>keywords are so vague as to bring up several hundred unrelated
>articles when doing a search on this--has anyone heard about this or
>can provide a citation?
>
>Thx,
>
>Kathryn Aegis

(NOTE: Robotlike replies to the above address will fail;
 *noncommercial* communications are welcome; kindly
 substitute a hyphen for the asterisk in the above address.
 Sorry for any inconvenience.)