Re: Chicago Extropians

From: mlbowli1@iupui.edu
Date: Mon Dec 01 1997 - 21:52:27 MST

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Philos Anthropy wrote:

> I am from Rockford, IL which is about 90 miles north of Chicago near the
> Wisconsin border. Chicago is about 2 hours drive via I-90 and the
> Kennedy Expressway. Though I don't have transportation right now (I
> will in a couple months), I could get to Chicago via a Van Galder bus.
> I'm interested in meeting Chicago Extropians online (i.e. a chat room
> e.g. the Instant Messenger) or in person. Feel free to visit my web
> site as well. Sincerely, Bill.

I'm in Indianapolis. I don't think a bike ride to Chicago is
realistic, but I would be willing to, gulp, take a weekend bus if it
means chill'n with extros (provided I can feasibly get from bus station to
meeting place... iffy).

While we're at it, are there any Extropians anywhere near Indy? If so we
should hook up...

Exovivo!
Michael Bowling