Re: NY Times Lies Re: Goddard

From: Abraham Moses Genen (futurist@frontiernet.net)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 18:13:07 MST

Abraham Moses Genen
Being dedicated to the future progress of humankind
should be the prime concern of all civilized beings.
Dear Fellow Extropians:

Having read Mr. Goddard's speculations, conjectures ( and possibly paranoid delusions)repeatedly, may I respectfully suggest that he consider reading Aristotle on scientific method followed by Blackstone on the rules of evidence.

AMG