Re: AND THEN, JUST TRANSPLANT THE BRAIN... was Re: Headless frogs

From: =- deluxe -= (jeff@ultraviolet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 22:32:53 MDT

I'd have to say that your assumptions about this technology are as
insightful as the automotive industry's opinion about combustion based
propulsion. What we know about genetics could fill a thimble.

Someday, these conversations will be compared to debates about the how flat
the earth is. (-;

Jeff Taylor

ps- please don't misunderstand the tone of this message.. I intend it to be
a playful jab at generalizations and narrow definitions. {-: