Re: .....start me up !

From: CALYK@AOL.COM
Date: Wed Oct 01 1997 - 12:55:42 MDT

<< Yes I read it ! maybe I just missed that part, I'll read it again
 But I was referring to the "actual" start-up, like Anders Sandberg
 took it. So you just "wake-up"? I thought there had to be a "pulse"
 from outside, something like what they do, when someone's hart
 has stopped ( a bit like flatliners, or so )

I heard an interview with a guy from Alcor and he said that they dont know
how they would reanimate, that they would have to develop the technology in
the future to do it.

danny