Re: .....start me up !

From: Raiford C. Dudley Jr. (bookread@idt.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 1997 - 16:55:03 MDT

On 29 Sep 1997, Anders Sandberg wrote:

> "Berrie Staring" <staring@worldonline.nl> writes:
>
> > .........so they restored everything correctly after your cryo-sleep.
> > How to they start the engine again ? Should I see it as some sort
> > of electrical signal that they send trough you/your brain.
>
> Actually, there are some neurons that spontaneously will fire, even
> if they have no inputs. So likely they will start spreading patterns
> of activation, which will "bootstrap" from a coma-like state to a
> sleeping to a waking brain.

I followed a link on your web site, http://www.nada.kth.se/~asa/
to, http://www.syspac.com/~cryoweb/crft.txt, where I read
in charpter 5 of Reaching For Tomorrow, Ressuscitation:
A Speculative Scenario for Recovery, a most amazing story
of how the whole thing might occur. Truly amazing.

Forever, we decide.
Ray

Raiford C. Dudley Jr., President
Dudley Accelerated Learning Systems
http://www.quickness.com/speedreading/ bookread@idt.net
1-800-205-7432...The 24-hour toll-free 800 number where we
will double your reading speed and comprehension while you
are on the telephone. You too can experience "Total Recall".