Re: Book:Brainchild (Nanotech art/poetics)

From: Paul Hughes (planet_p@rocketmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 1997 - 13:43:46 MDT

Yes, the book as work of *fiction* is unreadable. So is most poetry
if your trying to gleam a linear-like story from it. Thats why I put
in parenthesis (art/poetics). Despite the young age of the author,
this book 'painted' some highly imagnative pictures of radical
nanotech. I would have never imagined a room covered in senorily
responsive human tongues. This book has value as poetry/art, NOT
fiction. The story line is fair at best.

Paul