Global Marketing Group

From: Rick Knight (rknight@platinum.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 1997 - 10:26:05 MDT

     Hi,

     Has anyone become familiar with this association? They are into
     dispensing information (at a cost) in a direct marketing motif to
     educate people on the Federal Reserve Bank, offshore/foreign
     investing, common law, reducing/eliminating taxes, what the US
     Constitution means to "YOU", etc. The claim is there is substantial
     money-making power in the information they have to offer and there
     seems to be an anarchist feel to it (which I find somewhat
     intriguing).

     I have more research to do on it but I do have a sense of trust in the
     person that introduced me to the concept. The fellow leading the
     organization is Keith Anderson and they have all their seminars in the
     Caribbean or Mexico. It costs $1250 to get their first 12 hours of
     audiotapes of information.

     A while back there was a thread here about making money in offshore
     investing. Any connection between those posts and this organization?

     Rick