Re: META: Pseudo Science

From: EvMick@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 07 1997 - 13:19:22 MDT

<< Then Sagan is probably spinning in his grave... I haven't seen 'Contact'
 yet, but from what I've heard it sounds like a very poor adaption of the
 book. >>

Which is one reason I hardly ever watch movies...some third rate moron in
Hollywood thinks he can do a better job of telling the story than the
author...and completly changes it...I've seen NO good SF movie....

Although I've seen some pretty good special effects.

EvMick
Waterloo, Iowa