Re: My Crazy Idea

From: CALYK@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 16:07:28 MDT

<< >If this variant of superstring theory is correct, then matter really

>is (9+1)-dimensional, not (3+)-dimensional, and is therefore has

>finite "thickness" in the other dimensions. >>

I also heard that, about the 10 dimensions. When the universe sprang forth
it was split into 4 and 6 dimensions. But Ive heard other things too, like
infinite dimensions, and other numbers, like 8, relating to the circuits in
our brain (Leary's model).

danny