FREE PACK of PHOTOSTIX(R) for You!

From: response@t-1net.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 14:06:39 MDT

Good Day,

 I'm writing to receive your permission to "FAX" you (on my dime)
 a sample and pricing of a very unique product that is one I sincerely feel
 you could benefit from. If it's O.K. to "FAX" you a sample, simply reply
 with your area code and "FAX Number".

 PHOTOSTIX(R) Laser / Ink Jet Postcards are designed 2-up on an
 8 1/2" X 11" carrier sheet. Use your computer and computer printer
 to create a unique message about the listing you are marketing. Take
 a 35mm photo and get as many prints needed at your local
 one hour photo. Then peel & stick the PHOTOSTIX(R) to the backs of your
 own 4" X 6" photos to turn Your Own Photos Into "Instant Postcards".

 Anyone can use PHOTOSTIX(R) to create their own "Custom Postcards"

 Think about the impact ...
 For example a Realtor may use it as follows:
 A prospect comes out to view a property.
 Then two days later, that same person receives in their mailbox a
 color postcard of "THE EXACT PROPERTY" they were inquiring about!

 There is no need to reply "Remove" if you are not interested.
 This is a one time offer to "FAX" you a sample sheet and ordering
 information. I'm looking forward to your reply and to sharing more
 unique ways to market your listings.

 Best Wishes,
 Charlie Harrison
 Territory Manager
 email: response@t-1net.com

 PHOTOSTIX(R) Turn Your Own Photos Into Instant Postcards
 http://home.earthlink.net/~photostix/

 Note: Our offer to Fax Free information is only for the USA. If you
 are located outside the USA, please visit our web site above. Thank You!