Re: Psychedelic 'Dimensions'

From: CALYK@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 14:01:37 MDT

<< This suggests to me that the people who would be most attracted to
 psychedelics would be those who are, in reality (whatever that may be),
 uncared for and misunderstood. I really don't see how even a truckload
 of fungi can help these people. For hours at a time they tread water in
 a sea of love and understanding, and never have to bother understanding
 what it is that makes them outcasts. Not exactly personal evolution --
 and if widespread use becomes common -- not exactly an impetus for
 societal evolution.

Psychedelics affect me in lots of ways, there's deep mystery behind them and
in what information they reveal (which is unlimited). Evolution is a big
part of them. When somebody talks about psychedelics know that there's much
more to them than what they say.

danny