RE: TECHNO MUSIC: Faithless

From: Oliver Richner (orichner@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 06:49:39 MDT

"stale stuff that seems to be emerging............." I guess you haven't heard any of the music of that genre coming from Italy (like Gigi D'Agostino, RAF by Picotto, etc.) or from other artists like Brainbug (with Nightmare), Red 5, BBE, Café Del Mar, or Moonman (with Galaxia). All these sounds are very fresh and probably better than Faithless. One cd I highly recommend but is nearly impossible to find (I bought it in Italy) is Voyage '96 with various artists. I find that the U.S. usually lags 6 to 9 months behind Europe with this kind of music (the first time I heard Insomnia was January '96 in Italy).

Oliver Richner