Anarchy and spontaneous order in business and education

From: Anton Sherwood (dasher@netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 19:32:20 MDT

quoth YakWax
: Can we have a spontaneous order in business? Could we destroy the
: hierarchic structure that plagues current business practise and have a
: looser, more anarchic spontaneous order?

Isn't it already happening? Better information flow is reducing the number of
levels in a hierarchy, or so the pundits say. Vertical integration is becoming
less common, as companies find it's better to have multiple sources than a
single source, even oneself.

Anton Sherwood *\\* +1 415 267 0685 *\\* DASher@netcom.com